The Call to Serve

April 21,2015

Dear Sister Andrus:

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the South Dakota Rapid City Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.

You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the English language.

Monday, August 17, 2015

TAKING OVER MINOT?



Hello All! 

This last week was crazy! Sister Clegg was out of Minot for most of the week because she has other responsibilities as a Sister Training Leader now. I was left here to run the show. The beginning of the week was with Sisters Ramirez ( new missionary) and Davis ( old missionary). They were so fun to work with and we had fun. Sister Davis and I are like two peas in a pod and meeting her was a tender mercy without a doubt. It is good to have a friend out here. 

The next couple days Sister Clegg was in Rugby, about an hour away with Sister Ramirez, while Sister Davis and I were running Minot! It was an awesome exchange and I learned so much from Sister Davis and about being confident in our message. We did really well with our lessons and I hope I can continue to learn from what she taught me! 

Later in the week we exchanged with the Sisters in Williston! I was here in Minot with Sister Lewis. She is from Louisiana and is really awesome! One of the sweetest sisters I have ever met! I learned a lot about being sincere when I was serving with her We also stopped by and took pictures by the sunflowers finally! :):) 


We are working Hard and trying our best. No effort is wasted:) 

We got to serve our investigator Rosalind on her Birthday and She was so happy! She got to go back to her apartment for the day and I have never seen her so happy before! It was amazing to see her smiling so much! I have truly grown to love the people here in Minot...Which is awesome but sucks....Loving People hurts. I cant wait to go to new places but I love the people here... Its bittersweet and I don't even have to leave yet. 

So all in all, This week I have grown as a missionary more than the first 6 weeks combined. I cant wait to learn more, and Come Even Closer To Christ:) I Love you all. I don't know everything or really anything about this gospel, but I know that it is real, and that God loves us. That is something I cant ever deny. Nothing else really matters if we can't access Christ Atonement:) 

Love you!!! 

--
Sister Taylor Andrus



No comments:

Post a Comment